ETXcapital is looking for losers

ITFRX

Recruit
I have an account at ETXCapital which I use for a daily trading. Up till now for every deposit that I made, I received a bonus by their local account manager. This month I noticed that when I withdrew my profit (without withdrawing the initial deposit part which I received the bonus for it) ETXCapital removed the bonus that I received for my last deposit.

I contacted my account manager and he said that it was a system mistake which will be fixed. After a day he told me that the company has changed its policy regarding bonus and they will not return the removed bonus even though that I maintained my initial deposit in my account. I decided to contact directly the customer support department and their official answer was:

Dear Mr,

Thank you for your email.

The promotion has been removed from you account in conjunction with the promotional Terms & Conditions. These Terms and Conditions do state that if a bonus is applied to your account and you subsequently withdraw funds (including profits) before satisfying the release criteria, we will retract your bonus.

Should you have any further enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kindest Regards

Kayleigh Lewis”.

In other words, what ETXCapital was telling to investors that they welcome only those who decide to lose money and give it to ETXCapital. Those who might withdraw even a part of the profit will be punished.

I do not know if you guys consider it as a scam or just an inappropriate way to conduct business but one thing is for sure, ETXCapital states that it does not have any respect to investor’s money. If a broker does not have any respect to your money and you do respect your investment funds then I would suggest you to stay away from such a broker!

Therefore, I have decided to withdraw my entire fund from my account at ETXCapital and transferred it to a broker that respects my money. It does not matter if he also wants me to lose it as long as he does not put it as a condition or state it on its official terms and conditions policy.

So for those of you who would like to lose some money or donate money, ETXCapital can be a good place. For the most (if not all) of you I encourage you to think before making a deposit to ETXCapital.

You will face another story once you will try to withdraw a fund of the amount of your entire account. ETXCapital will drive you crazy. They will ask a recent bank statement which shows your current account number and bank address. After a day they will send you a rejection email because your bank is not a local bank in London so they want to see the entire bank code to be able to transfer the fund. On the next day ETX will reject the newly submitted statement once again because they want to see the transaction for the last deposit that you made to ETX. And after submitting this one, on the next day they will ask for a copy of your passport. Of course they will apologize and blame that it is because of the regulation but why did not they ask for all the documents at once instead of adding requests one by one every other day. So expect for 8-10 business days to see your fund back.

I know that other brokers might want me to lose too and ETXCapital is not the only one who wishes bad luck to investors. However, I have not seen yet a broker that warn investors from being profitable on its official terms and conditions document.

Personally I would say never take bonuses. I had a similar issue when I started binary trading. Deposited £100 and got a £50 bonus not knowing you become liable for 25 times that amount. I.e you have to turnover £1250 in your account to not longer be liable for the bonus amount. Its a very clever way to trap your money as brokers wont release funds whilst you have an active bonus on your account. Bonuses are bonuses for them, not you and they are never worth accepting. If you are going to be successful at binary trading then you can make as much money as you want so whats the point of getting bonuses. Find a reputable licensed broker, don't ever let anyone trade for you or promise you anything in return for depositing more money. If you know how to trade you can make a million of £100, never rush to lose money. Also the only information a licensed broker should ask for proof of I.D, proof of residence, and details required for transactions ( name,last 4 digits of your card number,expiry, and the relevant codes needed for wire transfers) they should not need to see copies of bank statements. =)

I have an account at ETXCapital which I use for a daily trading. Up till now for every deposit that I made, I received a bonus by their local account manager. This month I noticed that when I withdrew my profit (without withdrawing the initial deposit part which I received the bonus for it) ETXCapital removed the bonus that I received for my last deposit.

I contacted my account manager and he said that it was a system mistake which will be fixed. After a day he told me that the company has changed its policy regarding bonus and they will not return the removed bonus even though that I maintained my initial deposit in my account. I decided to contact directly the customer support department and their official answer was:

Dear Mr,

Thank you for your email.

The promotion has been removed from you account in conjunction with the promotional Terms & Conditions. These Terms and Conditions do state that if a bonus is applied to your account and you subsequently withdraw funds (including profits) before satisfying the release criteria, we will retract your bonus.

Should you have any further enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kindest Regards

Kayleigh Lewis”.

In other words, what ETXCapital was telling to investors that they welcome only those who decide to lose money and give it to ETXCapital. Those who might withdraw even a part of the profit will be punished.

I do not know if you guys consider it as a scam or just an inappropriate way to conduct business but one thing is for sure, ETXCapital states that it does not have any respect to investor’s money. If a broker does not have any respect to your money and you do respect your investment funds then I would suggest you to stay away from such a broker!

Therefore, I have decided to withdraw my entire fund from my account at ETXCapital and transferred it to a broker that respects my money. It does not matter if he also wants me to lose it as long as he does not put it as a condition or state it on its official terms and conditions policy.

So for those of you who would like to lose some money or donate money, ETXCapital can be a good place. For the most (if not all) of you I encourage you to think before making a deposit to ETXCapital.

You will face another story once you will try to withdraw a fund of the amount of your entire account. ETXCapital will drive you crazy. They will ask a recent bank statement which shows your current account number and bank address. After a day they will send you a rejection email because your bank is not a local bank in London so they want to see the entire bank code to be able to transfer the fund. On the next day ETX will reject the newly submitted statement once again because they want to see the transaction for the last deposit that you made to ETX. And after submitting this one, on the next day they will ask for a copy of your passport. Of course they will apologize and blame that it is because of the regulation but why did not they ask for all the documents at once instead of adding requests one by one every other day. So expect for 8-10 business days to see your fund back.

I know that other brokers might want me to lose too and ETXCapital is not the only one who wishes bad luck to investors. However, I have not seen yet a broker that warn investors from being profitable on its official terms and conditions document.

As your account manger said that they changed the T&Q then why he gave you guaranteed that you will get. Go to live chat and share this thread`s link with support and ask them to reply here,

Back