eu-fx.com

Here is an internet link with additional information about eu-fx.com

http://www.justanswer.com/fraud-examiner/76ats-hello-fran-i-trying-find-company-based.html

Things are looking bad, It seem's the company have been running from a virtual office. Thats the final piece of evidence to convince me its FRAUD.

Time to contact the police

Looks like a fake broker with a fake regulator based on that thread at justanswer.com

Nick,
Try contacting:
The Minister: Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum
The Minister of State: Obaid Humaid Al Tayer
Abu Dhabi POB: 433; Tel: 02 6726000; Fax: 02 6663088
Dubai POB: 1565; Tel: 04 3939000; Fax: 04 3939738
This is the top government agency for finance in the U.A.E., including Dubai.
Believe me when I tell you these guys do not want scum operators in their lands.
Respectfully explain your specific issue and ask the Minister's Office for assistance and guidance on how to proceed.
Stick to the plain facts, be very, very respectful.
Tell them I sent you, and to contact me privately if needed. They know how.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Last edited:
I strongly suggest you use the telephone and the fax; much more effective than email; a cultural thing.
You do not want an 'office'.
Make personal contact; everything depends on making personal connections.
They will provide further channels if you impress.
AI

hello, I have the same problem. I have quite a lot of information. They claim to be registered under the RAK Offshore financial services organisation for small and medium sized companies.

Hi, They are not answering phone or e-mails, this seems to be a sophisticated international scam. I have been talking regularly to 2 Brits and 1 American. The Head trader is meant to be Dutch. I originally replied to an advert on the BBC web site. We need to find someone on the ground in Dubai who can get answers from the correct agencies and an international agency that is willing and able to track down this ring.

Back