EUR 10600 damaged by TopTrade Group

Tanita

Recruit
I am writing to you to promote my cause on all platforms so that this does not happen to others. At the same time, I am asking for your help as to where I can turn and whether I have any hope of getting some of my money back.
On 9 March 2021 I read an article, an interview with the head of Hungary's leading bank. dailyfinancez.com/barbahu
It was very convincing, so I clicked on an application button and registered. An hour later I got a call from London (or so I was told) and everything happened as you described. I didn't want to risk too much, I put in the following items: on 9 March I put in 250 euros from a credit card, then on 6 April I put in 2500 euros, then I declined an investment of 5000USD, then on 27 July I invested 2560 euros again, then on 18 August I sent in the withdrawal form because I didn't want to trade any more as I had read very bad news about TopTrade Group. The process was started a Swiss bank sent me a PDF of the withdrawal (of course this was forwarded to me by my broker on Whats up ), I had enough money at the time, I was not so scared. But then my broker told me that I had to send the income tax in advance, which was 5500euro. I did not receive this, so I wrote to the broker. He then sent me a Whats up ( ubsdirect@mbox.re) link to write to the bank at this address to let them know if they had received the bank confirmation. I did so and received the following reply in German:
"Mrs. Anita Horvath

Please be informed that we have received your confirmation of payment of the tax.
As soon as the amount you have sent is received in our tax account, we will send the amount you requested to your bank account.
We would like to clarify that you will receive the amount of USD 32,679.44.
Please note that the money will be credited to your bank account within 1-3 business days."
My broker wrote on Whats up that if my paid tax is received in an Estonian bank this time, the bank will transfer the money. "
It is likely that the confirmation email was also sent by my broker instead of the Estonian bank.
All transfers, except the first 250eur batch, were made with Anydesk using the Sepa system." All the money I had saved over the years is gone." My broker (a certain Mark van Visser, although that's probably not his real name) wrote on Whats up that if my paid tax this time was received in an Estonian bank, the bank would transfer the money.
All the transfers, except the first batch of 250 euros, were made with Anydesk using the Sepa system. All the money I had saved over the years disappeared.
Interestingly, when I started this trading in March, I found only positive reviews about TopTrade Grup.
I transferred the last batch of 5500EUR on 18 August, so the 3 working days deadline had not yet passed, but I was very scared of my empty bank account and started to look online. I was horrified at what I found, so I have no hope of getting a penny back. However, I am determined to do everything I can. But how? Can anyone help me?
I live in Hungary.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
I am writing to you to promote my cause on all platforms so that this does not happen to others. At the same time, I am asking for your help as to where I can turn and whether I have any hope of getting some of my money back.
On 9 March 2021 I read an article, an interview with the head of Hungary's leading bank. dailyfinancez.com/barbahu
It was very convincing, so I clicked on an application button and registered. An hour later I got a call from London (or so I was told) and everything happened as you described. I didn't want to risk too much, I put in the following items: on 9 March I put in 250 euros from a credit card, then on 6 April I put in 2500 euros, then I declined an investment of 5000USD, then on 27 July I invested 2560 euros again, then on 18 August I sent in the withdrawal form because I didn't want to trade any more as I had read very bad news about TopTrade Group. The process was started a Swiss bank sent me a PDF of the withdrawal (of course this was forwarded to me by my broker on Whats up ), I had enough money at the time, I was not so scared. But then my broker told me that I had to send the income tax in advance, which was 5500euro. I did not receive this, so I wrote to the broker. He then sent me a Whats up ( ubsdirect@mbox.re) link to write to the bank at this address to let them know if they had received the bank confirmation. I did so and received the following reply in German:
"Mrs. Anita Horvath

Please be informed that we have received your confirmation of payment of the tax.
As soon as the amount you have sent is received in our tax account, we will send the amount you requested to your bank account.
We would like to clarify that you will receive the amount of USD 32,679.44.
Please note that the money will be credited to your bank account within 1-3 business days."
My broker wrote on Whats up that if my paid tax is received in an Estonian bank this time, the bank will transfer the money. "
It is likely that the confirmation email was also sent by my broker instead of the Estonian bank.
All transfers, except the first 250eur batch, were made with Anydesk using the Sepa system." All the money I had saved over the years is gone." My broker (a certain Mark van Visser, although that's probably not his real name) wrote on Whats up that if my paid tax this time was received in an Estonian bank, the bank would transfer the money.
All the transfers, except the first batch of 250 euros, were made with Anydesk using the Sepa system. All the money I had saved over the years disappeared.
Interestingly, when I started this trading in March, I found only positive reviews about TopTrade Grup.
I transferred the last batch of 5500EUR on 18 August, so the 3 working days deadline had not yet passed, but I was very scared of my empty bank account and started to look online. I was horrified at what I found, so I have no hope of getting a penny back. However, I am determined to do everything I can. But how? Can anyone help me?
I live in Hungary.
http://www.toptrade.fm/ is this correct website?