1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUR/USD Daily Live Signal

Discussion in 'Forex Company Comparisons' started by KM0710, Jan 11, 2011.

1. KM0710

KM0710 Recruit

Hi,

I'm pretty new to this, started trading EUR/USD on demo accounts then on live accounts, being working on it for a few months now, have tried to devise my own strategy but have lost money over all!(

Can someone point me in the the right direction to successfully trade EUR/USD live daily, target 50 pips per day, 3 min chart, 3 - 5 trades... Don't mind spending the time watching the graphs or waiting for signals, would just like to find a consistent signal to send me into a trade.

Thanks,

KM

2. jullytex

jullytex Recruit

subscibe me

pls include me in your:hissyfit:signal

3. Eric Alyea

Eric Alyea Master Sergeant

I do Sive every morning

I do Sive every morning:
    http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex...33-eur-usd-daily-video-january-12-2011-a.html

Forexwatchman (learn to do a member search) does EURUSD and has his own site.
    The balance of Fundamental and Technical. I like Technical but when I don't do Fundamental's and read reports I screw up.
    Here is the standard intro:
    http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex...mp/13175-beginner-forex-trader.html#post53762

4. John Bozeman

John Bozeman Private

I don't necessarily follow these signals, but I have monitored their success and it's pretty decent. It also blends technical analysis and fundamental analysis. You can find it at
    Free Forex Signals and Strategies

Be sure to monitor and make sure you understand the signal the exact way it is meant to be executed.