Forex EUR/USD Daily Video, 01 August, 2019

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Fed decision supports short-term bearish sentiment on EUR/USD and we keep an eye on next target:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

I still had 1 position left open...so that is still running..and lets see if my Target of 1.0950 is reached next week.? I was waiting for a retest of 1.1110 area..but that did not happen.!
In the near term i am watching especially £GBP for significant Bounce or Rally! It's interesting to note that nothing has been mentioned on the news about Boris Johnson contacting the EU or anything about restarting the Brexit negotiations..because as soon as they do and if the EU where to say 'Yes' we will start to talk..then that, by itself could be positive for £GBP! In my opinion..there will be a significant Rally...later this summer.!?

In the near term i am watching especially £GBP for significant Bounce or Rally! It's interesting to note that nothing has been mentioned on the news about Boris Johnson contacting the EU or anything about restarting the Brexit negotiations..because as soon as they do and if the EU where to say 'Yes' we will start to talk..then that, by itself could be positive for £GBP! In my opinion..there will be a significant Rally...later this summer.!?

Actually I saw some news that contacts have started. But there are some problems around it. First is rumors that BJ Cabinet has got the task to start preparation to hard Brexit - I've written about it in weekly GBP report.
Second - stubborn statement from J-C. Junker that no other agreement could be made. This is the only one. Besides, contacts could start, but the "Irish" problem is not decisible, at least softly. Any decision will be stunning. Beyond pure economical and political question, it is also pshychological - who want to be in history as politician that turn Ireland to separation again, or break GB economy space? Facts tell that odds on new agreement are phantom.

Back