Forex EUR/USD Daily Video, 04 November, 2019

Thanks, mate.
Well, actually this is my job here - to generate trading ideas. As they were done with profit, it means that you have done the good job too ;)
True. ☺️

In 2 months I have lost around 15000 $ cause of my mody and feeling trading.
When my equity reached around 2000 $ only I decided to follow every word you suggest on your vedios.
And this is what I have done. And I returned back all the lose.
It was so risky cause I was entering each time with full equity. But now after I got my money back I will not make big risk.

☺️ Thx again

True. ☺️

When my equity reached around 2000 $ only I decided to follow every word you suggest on your vedios.
It was so risky cause I was entering each time with full equity. But now after I got my money back I will not make big risk.

☺️ Thx again
Ward > never "go all in" when trading. Always leave a healthy "cushion" in your account equity. Far too many "newbie" traders go bust because they bet their entire account equity when trading thinking that the trade will immediately go in their favor. Stay safe.

True. ☺️

☺️ Thx again

I would have to agree with ED SCHAFER, as I have been guilty of this kind of trading when I first started. Then I started to learn about probabilities and how to think in probabilities. Now the outcome of a single trade cant make me or brake me. Now I always predefine my risk and can go through a losing streak and still keep my equity above 90%. Would sugest you to try and do the same It takes a lot of the stress out of trading. And don't forget to book some profits :)

Exactly Sveckar! Trade the probabilities rather than your own personal ill informed hopes & dreams. You have it right now Sveckar so you will not only survive trading in the markets but prosper in the long term as well. Stay disciplined & all the best to all FPA traders who read this post. Cheerio.

Back