1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forex EUR/USD Daily Video, 21 August, 2019

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies, Gold, Bitcoin Daily Video' started by Sive Morten, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,

Today we find the clue to EUR on Dollar Index chart:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

ED SCHAFFER, Joh, minimax and 2 others like this.
  2. minimax

minimax 2nd Lieutenant

This is how I see it.
    This should be ZZ into Y, limited with 1.1130, but This could be just A wave so I expect pullback at least 50% of whole leg up.
    Break of 1.11312 (mine price level) could tell that low is in place and wee should expect above 1.1250, BUT this, even if we go above, to me is just a correction and I expect another ABC leg down below 1.10268.
    Must add, that target 100% of wave W is hit BUT I do not se any waves so I expect break up to 1.11312 max.
    PS
    Must confess that yeterdays leg up is choppy and has waves on 5M chart...

Attached Files:

#2 minimax, Aug 21, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
    ED SCHAFFER likes this.
  3. minimax

minimax 2nd Lieutenant

All this for 20-30 pips? Well...

4. minimax

minimax 2nd Lieutenant

This MUST be worth more than 20-30 pips! Double headed beast!

Attached Files:

ED SCHAFFER likes this.
  5. ED SCHAFFER

ED SCHAFFER Private, 1st Class

Hey Minimax > a profit is a profit & you will never go broke when you are nailing down steady profits even if they are small at that. The really big moves don't happen every day but you do need to be ready for them when they do happen as they are the trades that really build up your account equity. Cheerio.

minimax likes this.
  6. minimax

minimax 2nd Lieutenant

No strenght yesterday and we are in tripple three so this was best buy opportunity zone for some time, in my oppinion of course

He had to!

9.35 CET: We might alreday be in Z wave which is limited @ 1.1150 but COULD develop into an impulse, probably for making high above 1.1250. Depend ob gold making break into 3rd wave.

Attached Files:

#6 minimax, Aug 22, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    ED SCHAFFER likes this.