Forex EUR/USD Daily Video, 22 August, 2019

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

EUR forms mixed setup as picture contradicts to Dollar Index chart. So, we need to either wait for clarity or use Stop entry orders around consolidation's extremes:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Somewhat good PMI data from EZ, and euro immediately plays Stop Grabber. I will be watching price action(if gets there) arround WPP@1.1130 for clues, where the direction further will be.Also I am watching indexes and JPY croses closely, as euro is funding carry trade currency right now and risk off will push euro higher IMHO.

THIS is not about 150 -200 pips up/down, it is about world monetary policy.

One World One currency One big (von) Tra-u--m-p-p fammily!

Last edited:
Simpliest count could be finished but I do not trust it 100% so pair could make another leg dow, depends mostly on break bečow1492 of gold or retrace above 1504....

Attachments

• 20190823_07.43_Chart_EUR_USD_Hourly_snapshot.png
    20190823_07.43_Chart_EUR_USD_Hourly_snapshot.png
    58.6 KB · Views: 0
Same with usdjpy..
Is E and 4th of an impulse at 38.6 in place or we get triangle as E of bigger triangle?

Attachments

• 20190823_09.09_Chart_USD_JPY_4 Hours_snapshot.png
    20190823_09.09_Chart_USD_JPY_4 Hours_snapshot.png
    61.1 KB · Views: 0
Back