Forex EUR/USD Daily Video, 25 July, 2019

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

As EUR ignores intraday targets it makes us think that we could get downside acceleration rather soon.

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Oh.!? The rumour is to 'Cut' rate!? I did not here this? I am checking Forex Factory Calendar and it's showing rates already at 0.00%..lol.!? Hmm..well..i don't normally take much notice about 'Funny-mentals' but interest rates i do!
Anyway..I will close 2 positions for some OK Profit..and hold one open...and monitor because we may get a 'bounce' for an hour or 2...then later today...more downward continuation.!? Sounds like a Plan..!? or what.!? :D

It's not about major rate, it's about Lending facility, which is 0.25%... Anyway, they kept them intact ;)
Oh yea..Lending facility currently 0.25%...so another cut and that would 'also be at 'Zero'.!! lol..
Ps. I'm Happy i closed for some Profit..! See where Daily Candle closes today..:D

Back