Forex EUR/USD Daily Video, 26 August, 2019

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Fed statement gives short-term positive momentum to EUR, and we will try to play it. At the same time, we think that hardly positive mood will last for too long and keep in mind alternative scenario as well:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Thanks Sive! This analysis sounds perfect.
Trump increased tax by 5% on chinese goods and this trade war situation weighed on $ in this weekend, price in XE already hovering around 1.12 and pretty stable above 1.1160
Therefore, I believe that market is gonna open with gap above 1160. Then I will seek for downward retracement for go long in short term to traget COP suggestd by you around 1188-1190 area. And then I may enter short if I find any bearish candle pattern at 1H.
I request other members to share their analysis so that we could have more ideas and can conclude a better trading strategy for upcoming week.

My big thanks to Sive for analysis and to FPA for bringing him and giving us a complete bundle of forex related services for free.

Wow, another video from Sive in which he does a thorough complete professional high level analysis of EUR including all conceivable alternatives according to his methodology & which I agree completely with. That is why I gave this video my "like". To "like" this video yourself as well, you must first login & then find the "like" button located just below Sive's video & on the right hand side of the page opposite Sive's signin time. I encourage readers who find benefit in Sive's hard truthful analytical work to also "like" Sive's videos & written analytical work to show our appreciation for his efforts to help all traders ranging from struggling novices right up to profitable experienced traders. Cheerio.

Hahaha. Trump on weekend: China's XI is an enemy. Trump on Monday: China's XI is a great leader, welcome his desire for calm negotiation. Hahaha!
This type of drama is why I am targeting not beyond weekly R1-COP 1.1180-90 area.

My buy limit was set at 1.1118 which is mid of FIB 38.2 (1.1120) and WPP (1.1116). My buy limit got filled in very first 1H candle of London session.

My buy limit was set at 1.1118 which is mid of FIB 38.2 (1.1120) and WPP (1.1116). My buy limit got filled in very first 1H candle of London session.
Patience Luckyanand12, divergence is now showing up on my oscillators which means a turn upwards in market direction is now being expected. Sit on your hands & wait please. I believe you will be rewarded in my opinion.

Patience Luckyanand12, divergence is now showing up on my oscillators which means a turn upwards in market direction is now being expected. Sit on your hands & wait please. I believe you will be rewarded in my opinion.

13 hours too late, Ed, but Lucky is lucky because range is again 20 pips..

hahahaha, waiting for US prelim GDP. Already have buy trade running in loss of few pips. If US prelim GDP will come better than forecast, I will close and take loss.
I expect today BIG move after long time, much more than 60 pips.. Good luck!

Back