EUR/USD Daily Video, April 04, 2011

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
Very probable that market will continue move up. Here is our view on current market situation:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Sive,

There is about 20 pips difference between your chart and the MBTrading chart I am seeing. In the hourly chart for example the price did not go to 1.4041 in my chart, instead it reversed at 1.4060. Am I missing something which is already obvious to everyone. Sorry for the trouble. Would appreciate some clarification.

Regards,

Chandra

Dear Sive,

There is about 20 pips difference between your chart and the MBTrading chart I am seeing. In the hourly chart for example the price did not go to 1.4041 in my chart, instead it reversed at 1.4060. Am I missing something which is already obvious to everyone. Sorry for the trouble. Would appreciate some clarification.

Regards,

Chandra

Hi Chandra,
I trade futures, so my quotes a bit different, cause there are futures quotes on my chart.
But all swing are the same, so, you can see what I do - and do the same on your own chart to get the neccesary numbers...

Dear Sive,

Thank you very much for the reply. Your analysis has been truly the most valuable I can find online free of charge. I just can't thank you enough for such a voluntary service from you.

God bless you with great health and wealth.

Chandra

Back