EUR/USD Daily Video, April 13, 2011

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
although market has hit daily AB-CD target at 1.4496, it could reach 1.4540-1.4550 during today - tomorrow trading sessions.
We should not think about entering short before market will hit 1.4540-1.4550. And then sit on our hands and watch for bearish signals. If they will not come - then we will search for possiblity to enter long. But now- be careful, market makers like to play with public, around such levels as 1.45, showing failing breakouts...

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bearish Butterfly Day Chart EU

Hi I see a bearish butterfly on the Day chart

right wing high 13861, low 13427, right wing tip 14519

Left wing high 14281, low 12873, left wing upper tip 13861

Whats your view, comments?

Thanks for your great reports

Ed

Very Funny

EUR/USD Daily With Sive Morten
13 August 2011

Not a matter at all.

Thanks you very much for the superb analysis..
As always *You Are The Best*...

Hi I see a bearish butterfly on the Day chart

right wing high 13861, low 13427, right wing tip 14519

Left wing high 14281, low 12873, left wing upper tip 13861

Whats your view, comments?

Thanks for your great reports

Ed

Hi Ed
Hm, looks like we've discussed it sometime, but it has passed away long time ago...
Please attach the chart, so that we can take a look at it.
Besides, you may see actual "ButterflY Sell" at hourly chart...

EUR/USD Daily With Sive Morten
13 August 2011

Not a matter at all.

Thanks you very much for the superb analysis..
As always *You Are The Best*...

Hi Lolly,
Sorry, I feel weak a bit - catch a cold. Looks like I forgot to change the month in intro...
Hope that others will understand that this is a typo...

MA parameters

Dear Sive. Could you please explain what are the parameters of the moving average you are using on your charts? Thank you.
Yeah - I noticed that too with MACD divergence - Swiss Franc was a very good example few months ago when you did it for a week, the market totally disrespected it, and still does as it is moving still down despite strong directional pattrens - raliways ont the weekly chart twice already and also MACD divergence.

Dear Sive. Could you please explain what are the parameters of the moving average you are using on your charts? Thank you.
Yeah - I noticed that too with MACD divergence - Swiss Franc was a very good example few months ago when you did it for a week, the market totally disrespected it, and still does as it is moving still down despite strong directional pattrens - raliways ont the weekly chart twice already and also MACD divergence.

Hi,
I suppose that this was not MA. IF you're speaking about the red line, then this is DiNapoli MACD Predictor.

Hi Sive...Sorry to know you are down with a bad cold and feeling weak...
I would reccommand sauna (as hot as you can stand the heat)...preferably a herbal sauna. Virus cannot stand high temperature and that's one of the best way to get rid of a bad cold fast.

Take care and hope you get well soon.

Hi Sive...Sorry to know you are down with a bad cold and feeling weak...
I would reccommand sauna (as hot as you can stand the heat)...preferably a herbal sauna. Virus cannot stand high temperature and that's one of the best way to get rid of a bad cold fast.

Take care and hope you get well soon.

Thanks, Rahman,
Fortunately I have no temperature - hope will be well fast.

Back