EUR/USD Daily Video, April 20, 2011

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
My trading plan for yesterday has failed - market has not shown any downward continuation, but shown V-shape move instead.
Currently I do not see any solid patterns or signals, and just want to share with my view on current situation - what levels to watch for, what patterns could appear.
Also, I have some feelings, that GBP could show nice thrust move and take previous highs due multiple bullish stop grabbers on daily time frame.
So, acceleration on EUR above 1.45 is also could happen...

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Short EUR/USD

My thecnical analysis show me a breackdown daily timeframes, maybe we will see an H-C-H or doble top, I'm short @ 1.43070 TP1: 1.40488 TP2: 1.37865....hoping get my goals next two months...

mike

Eur/Usd

I know why E/U is behaving like it is. ON the WEEKLY timeframe it just blew through a resistance line set by July 2008 and Nov 2009, then it came back and retested this now new support line and bounced off.

Back