1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUR/USD Daily Video, April 20, 2012

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,
    price action is rather tight and anemic and in general, we might say that market is indecision. Still, I treat current coiling around lower border of triangle as bearish moment, despite the fact that daily trend has turned bullish:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Apr 20, 2012
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. Davidovic

Davidovic Corporal

Great analyse Sive... As always... :cool:
    Thx

3. seedof

seedof Corporal

Hi commander Sive,
    i've a pending sell order @ 1.3170 which has now been triggered what price would you advice me to target a close considering the price action because i would like to close the trade before close of today as next week may be something else.

4. Harold Hernandez

Hi Sive,
    Thanks for your analyis, is very helpful.
    Given that you can not publish the indicator that you use instead of Dinapoli`s MACD predictor, can you tell us how we can get one, for example, is there any programmer we can contact in order to have one made at a cost, or something of that kind. Or can you give me any advice that can help me get one of such indicators.

Good day,

Harold

5. Sipi

Sipi Private, 1st Class

Hi Sive!

H1 butterfly sell is working. 127,2% is done, and 161,8% is coming at MPP 1,3243.

Thanks!
    Sipi

6. geodepe

geodepe Recruit

Hi Harold,
    I am an expert programmer and would be happy to make your indicator (if you have clear directions/understanding of how the indicator should work).
    Regards,
    Geodepe

7. Harold Hernandez

I have just sent you a PM.

Thanks,

harold