EUR/USD Daily Video, April 25, 2011

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
Near term price action could be very tricky, because from the one side - market has strong upside momentum, from the other one - strong resistance above the market. It could lead to continuation of up move but simulteniously to significant plunges in intraday charts. Be carefull...

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning,
Near term price action could be very tricky, because from the one side - market has strong upside momentum, from the other one - strong resistance above the market. It could lead to continuation of up move but simulteniously to significant plunges in intraday charts. Be carefull...

Hi Sive,

In your daily analysis your suggestion is going long at some point of retracement.

BUT…..if the market moves under the WPP, will this be enough for your daily view to be canceled? In other words, would such a move be critical for establishing intraday long positions?

Thanks and have a lovely Easter.

Good morning,

Hi Sive,

In your daily analysis your suggestion is going long at some point of retracement.

BUT…..if the market moves under the WPP, will this be enough for your daily view to be canceled? In other words, would such a move be critical for establishing intraday long positions?

Thanks and have a lovely Easter.

Hi Alf,
It's difficult to say hipotetically. In general pivot shows market sentiment - if market is below pivot, this is a warning sign for establishing any Long possitions.

Thanks for the great weekly and daily overviews! It's nice to see confirmation of what I see on my own charts.

Thanks again!

Weekly Analysis

Hello Sive,

I got an email which said EUR/USD APR 25-29, 2011. But when I clicked on it it does not contain that page at all.

How can I access that? Kinldy advise.

Best Regards

Saw your Daily EUR/*USD Video for today. Absolutely brilliant.

Dubai Dat

Forex Videos in Russian?

Dear Mr. Sive Morten,

I've recently discovered your videos and they are very educational and spot on. Can you also recommend me where I can find similar Forex daily analysis videos in Russian language? Any good websites out there?

Thanks in advance and happy easter!

Dear Mr. Sive Morten,

I've recently discovered your videos and they are very educational and spot on. Can you also recommend me where I can find similar Forex daily analysis videos in Russian language? Any good websites out there?

Thanks in advance and happy easter!

Hi Cyberseraph,
Unfortunately not. This is not the question of competition, I really just don't know, because I do not read any third party techincal researches.

May be some forumers will help...

Hi Sive, Can you say anything about xagusd at this time? What is your view on this pair?

Back