EUR/USD Daily Video, April 25, 2012

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
today's video will be mostly educational, since there is few to add on overall situation.
Particularly, if you have missed to enter using Minesweeper A, there is the chance by applying Minesweeper B technique. Here is how it could be done:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks sive very informative vid as usual why arent you using cqg anymore is metatrader 4 just as good?

Thanks again for a nother good vid Sive,i see you are using different software to plot your fib nodes,how can i get hold of it or is it free.

Thanks sive very informative vid as usual why arent you using cqg anymore is metatrader 4 just as good?

My primary job has changed a bit, so I was transferred to another software Reuters Datastream, but it is not suitable for tech analysis.

Thanks again for a nother good vid Sive,i see you are using different software to plot your fib nodes,how can i get hold of it or is it free.

Hi Johan,
right at the top of my root thread - Fib tree indicator folder....

Back