EUR/USD Daily Video, August 01, 2011

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning

While we've discussed move by H&S to 1.41-1.4150 area, Friday's price action tells that we have to wait with that and market could accelerate righti to 1.4510 area.

Due to sophisticated fundamental environment with US debt ceil, it's difficult to plan something for long perspective - everything cound turn from head to bottom with a blink of an eye...

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you so much for your help and leadership i learn a lot from watching your analysis

i have a question Sir : if they reach a deal to raise the debt ceiling and cut spending , will that change anything about the 1H chart buy signal at 1.4332 or do we expect a stronger bearish move over all and maybe completion of the H&S pattern ? :confused:

Thanks Sir

DG

Last edited:
thank you so much for your help and leadership i learn a lot from watching your analysis

i have a question Sir : if they reach a deal to raise the debt ceiling and cut spending , will that change anything about the 1H chart buy signal at 1.4332 or do we expect a stronger bearish move over all and maybe completion of the H&S pattern ? :confused:

Thanks Sir

DG

Hi DG,
we've discussed this in weekly thread and as you can see now - yes.

Back