EUR/USD Daily Video, August 09, 2011

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
market has accomplished the first part of our trading plan. And according to it, it's time to enter Long. Although we can't say definitely that both H&S will work, but still current area is very attractive, since market stands close to crucial point for both H&S patterns and risk/reward ratio is great:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks

Thanks Sive for your continued support for this pair. Your clear explanations have helped me learn so much about Joe DiNapoli's trading rules and make some very successful trades :)

I, like many others that follow you, use MT4 and do not have the same indicators as you. I really like the JD Overbought and Oversold indicator especially as it draws on the candlestick chart and the meeting point can easily be seen. Is there anything like that for MT4 or is there any other indicator that you could recommend that gives a similar signal?

Thanks again
Graham

My analysis on EURGBP

Hello Uncle Sive,

I have been following your daily analysis for a while now and I must say, you are just the master. If not for you, I wounder how boring FPA will have been. Please keep it up and we will continue to learn from your analysis.

From my studies on the Forex Military school on Fibonacci Extension alongside our next trading plan on the EURUSD that's the H&S pattern, I am tempted to assume that a similar pattern is developing on the EURGBP Daily Chart. I would have attached the chart to this quick reply but I don't know how to. Could please look at it and make comments.

I got my assumptions from the following prices:
Swing Low: 0.8606
Next High: 0.8975
Next Low: 0.8720
Swing high: 0.9083
Next Low: 0.8704
Next High: 0.8883
Most Recent Low: 0.8642

Please i will appreciate your response.

Last edited:
Thanks Sive for your continued support for this pair. Your clear explanations have helped me learn so much about Joe DiNapoli's trading rules and make some very successful trades :)

I, like many others that follow you, use MT4 and do not have the same indicators as you. I really like the JD Overbought and Oversold indicator especially as it draws on the candlestick chart and the meeting point can easily be seen. Is there anything like that for MT4 or is there any other indicator that you could recommend that gives a similar signal?

Thanks again
Graham

Graham,
this will be chapter in FPA Military School, dedicated to some indicators that suitable for OB/OS analysis. But appling of them is not very simple task. Wait for them and then, we can discuss it if you will still have questions.

Hello Uncle Sive,

I have been following your daily analysis for a while now and I must say, you are just the master. If not for you, I wounder how boring FPA will have been. Please keep it up and we will continue to learn from your analysis.

From my studies on the Forex Military school on Fibonacci Extension alongside our next trading plan on the EURUSD that's the H&S pattern, I am tempted to assume that a similar pattern is developing on the EURGBP Daily Chart. I would have attached the chart to this quick reply but I don't know how to. Could please look at it and make comments.

I got my assumptions from the following prices:
Swing Low: 0.8606
Next High: 0.8975
Next Low: 0.8720
Swing high: 0.9083
Next Low: 0.8704
Next High: 0.8883
Most Recent Low: 0.8642

Please i will appreciate your response.

Hi,
you've forgotten to say at what time frame :)
To attach chart - you have to press Reply, but not "Quick reply". Then press on Icon "attachements" if you want to download it from your PC or insert image.

Graham,
this will be chapter in FPA Military School, dedicated to some indicators that suitable for OB/OS analysis. But appling of them is not very simple task. Wait for them and then, we can discuss it if you will still have questions.

Thank you commander. I will be patient :)

Hi,
you've forgotten to say at what time frame :)
To attach chart - you have to press Reply, but not "Quick reply". Then press on Icon "attachements" if you want to download it from your PC or insert image.

Sorry its on the Daily time frame, I can't still get to attach the chart.

Back