1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUR/USD Daily Video, August 11, 2011

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,
    market shows really nervous and choppy price action during recent days and it does not add confidence to us, skews intraday H&S pattern. Although daily H&S is still valid, probably it's time to take a pause to find some clear patterns:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Aug 11, 2011
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. asif faryad

asif faryad Sergeant

Anaylis

Dear Sive,

Thank you i have taken your advice and am going to take a pause :)) going to the gym and a good swim!!!! as i have made not so many but have made a little profit as you say in the Military school its all about CAPITAL PRESVARTION.

Have a great day Sive :)

3. Vix

Vix Private, 1st Class

Sive what about gold and silver, do you think silver is good investment after that sharp fall?

4. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Hi Vix,
    I do not trade silver very often and not quite remember technical picture, but from fundamental point of view - gold, silver, CHF, JPY probably remain as save-haven, till turmoil's end.
    But keep in mind that silver is absolutely different metal from application in different industries. So, although this is prescious metal - it's not the same as gold.