EUR/USD Daily Video, August 21, 2012

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
although recent price action looks boring, still particularly this coiling gives us nice levels to watch for. Since after quiet times could follow a fast move:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
K, Support/Resistance

Good morning,
although recent price action looks boring, still particularly this coiling gives us nice levels to watch for. Since after quiet times could follow a fast move:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

That was great Sive. Your videos of Sunday and Monday of the current week were more than helpful. I zeroed into 30 min time chart and aided by Bollinger Bands I was able to follow the correct direction to my desired targets.

But I do not know where I missed the lesson on K support/resistance. I seem to find it difficult to determine and use.

Is there any way you can help?

Last edited by a moderator:
But I do not know where I missed the lesson on K support/resistance. I seem to find it difficult to determine and use.

Is there any way you can help?

Hi Simon,
you can check our Forex Military School, chapter 10, if I'm not wrong. If you want to understand it with greater details - read DiNapoli book, since K-level (Confluence) was invented by him.

Back