EUR/USD Daily Video, August 23, 2011

Would using VSA help?

Good Morning Sive,

Hope you are well? Would it help to start looking into Tom Williams VSA strategy and use it with DiNapoli?

If so would it be a good idea to monitor the volume of the EURUSD pair or the Euro and/or USD Futures for volume trades and use that information to trade the EURUSD?

I am beginning to see strong patterns in volume with the EURUSD pair, but I know I am missing something.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Be well,
Sazu

Good day,

My question is regarding Pivot Points/Levels. On which chart do you use Weekly and daily Pivot Levels.
I have the weekly pivot level on the daily charts, and daily Pivot levels on 4 hour chart. What do you think? Am I doing it right?

Sive could you do a quick analysis on the EUR/CAD pair. We also have a triangle which formed on the 4 hour time frame and today we broke above it and hit the weekly pivot level the market re-test down inside the triangle and bounced back up!!

I am not sure which trust to use to draw Fib Expansion on this 4 hour chart. I am attaching a picture of the 4 hour chart for your review. As you can see I have 2 Fib Expansion drawn on the chart.

Thank you Sive for your help.

Attachments

• euro vs canadian dollar - 4 hour chart.jpg
    euro vs canadian dollar - 4 hour chart.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 33
Good Morning Sive,

Hope you are well? Would it help to start looking into Tom Williams VSA strategy and use it with DiNapoli?

If so would it be a good idea to monitor the volume of the EURUSD pair or the Euro and/or USD Futures for volume trades and use that information to trade the EURUSD?

I am beginning to see strong patterns in volume with the EURUSD pair, but I know I am missing something.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Be well,
Sazu

Hi Sazu, I do not familiar with Tom Williams VSA, but I use volumes on futures, since it reflects real volume of the market. If you find them useful - use it.
Good day,

My question is regarding Pivot Points/Levels. On which chart do you use Weekly and daily Pivot Levels.
I have the weekly pivot level on the daily charts, and daily Pivot levels on 4 hour chart. What do you think? Am I doing it right?

Sive could you do a quick analysis on the EUR/CAD pair. We also have a triangle which formed on the 4 hour time frame and today we broke above it and hit the weekly pivot level the market re-test down inside the triangle and bounced back up!!

I am not sure which trust to use to draw Fib Expansion on this 4 hour chart. I am attaching a picture of the 4 hour chart for your review. As you can see I have 2 Fib Expansion drawn on the chart.

Thank you Sive for your help.

SamFX
On weekly time frame, market is forming large AB-CD pattern with target around 1.4670-1.4680. Although current price action looks like bearish wedge, but I suspect based on MACDP that it will be broken to the upside, prlobably on Friday with Bernanke speech.

VSA

Thank you Sive.

I was watching the volume on the EURUSD, only after I found out my data subscription does not provide any real time Futures information. I am just trying to figure out what moves are made by Big Money.

If you are interested I would be happy to send you a PDF copy of Tom Williams Book "The Undeclared Secrets That Drive the Stock Market" published 1993 rev 2000.

Sazu
forex at ly-core .com

Back