EUR/USD Daily Video, August 26, 2011

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
Today is Bernanke speech in Jackson Hole, so if somebody of you want to take risk and try to trade in this environment, here is what we can do:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ben's speech

Dear Sive ,

Thanks for your video and insights for trading . I heard and observed that you mention only of third quantitative easing by Mr. Bernanke that markets expect that it may be released / talked about by him. This will be very negative for USD. What alternatively he can speak or announce ? which may erase the recent gains of EUR ? What are factors that may lead to USD recovery? I feel by what you said that is only option left to Mr. Bernanke? It means that USD is bound to be sold across board ? Markets usually trade in opposite direction to common belief or most common observation about trend right -- so what will be the factors that will indicate not to buy EUR for time being ?

I also request if you can focus of USD JPY wrt to to day's session if that is not a problem .

Thanks

Dear Sive ,

Thanks for your video and insights for trading . I heard and observed that you mention only of third quantitative easing by Mr. Bernanke that markets expect that it may be released / talked about by him. This will be very negative for USD. What alternatively he can speak or announce ? which may erase the recent gains of EUR ? What are factors that may lead to USD recovery? I feel by what you said that is only option left to Mr. Bernanke? It means that USD is bound to be sold across board ? Markets usually trade in opposite direction to common belief or most common observation about trend right -- so what will be the factors that will indicate not to buy EUR for time being ?

I also request if you can focus of USD JPY wrt to to day's session if that is not a problem .

Thanks

Hi Dave,
well, for instance it could tell nothing, at least till next FOMC meeting. In that case, who know how it will turn...
Besides, much will depend on sum of possible QE III.

Hi Dave,
well, for instance it could tell nothing, at least till next FOMC meeting. In that case, who know how it will turn...
Besides, much will depend on sum of possible QE III.

Dear Sive ,

Thanks again.

You have expressed plenty of cautions in your video so its better to wait and watch charts and hear speech on TV ! Opportunities are everyday in FX market ! :)

Thanks

Back