EUR/USD Daily Video, December 01,2010

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
today's trading plan links with the fact that market has not quite reached daily 100% expansion target. And I expect that this have to be happened.
Personally, I will wait for that moment will come to pass, before initiating any bullish positions:

portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scenario

Hello Mr. Morten!
Thank you for the analysis!
Unfortunately, the great scenario that you explained and we all wished for hasn't happened. Now, market is at 1.618 expansion and the stops for taking the long position are much further away. Is there a chance that we enter the market with tighter stops?
I wish you that you have a prosperous week!

Good morning,
today's trading plan links with the fact that market has not quite reached daily 100% expansion target. And I expect that this have to be happened.
Personally, I will wait for that moment will come to pass, before initiating any bullish positions:

Good Day Sive,

Thanks again for the fine analysis! One question, I never heard you mention a profit target if we get our setup to go long. Can you tell us what is your projected target for this long trade if we get our setup? Thanks again and have a great day :eek:)

Back