Forex EUR/USD Daily Video, December 02, 2021

lol..! Are you Kidding Sive! Who was it who said..' Show me the Charts..& i will 'Show you the News'!! ;)
Reports suggest Omicron variant was known about weeks ago...BUT that would have NOT been convenient to report in Western Media due to COP26...in Glasgow when the Media were trying to 'scare people about Climate Change! No..they waited just to a few weeks before Christmas..to 'scare' us all again and also give their Friends in the Big Pharma companies in the US UK & EU lots more £$Cash so that they can continue to produce more vaccines and research money for more vaccines! In the meantime the central banks continue to print money and give it to 'people in the Know!
I was short on the Nasdaq and S&P last week..as there is nice divergence now on the Monthly chart.! lol

lol..! Are you Kidding Sive! Who was it who said..' Show me the Charts..& i will 'Show you the News'!! ;)
Reports suggest Omicron variant was known about weeks ago...BUT that would have NOT been convenient to report in Western Media due to COP26...in Glasgow when the Media were trying to 'scare people about Climate Change! No..they waited just to a few weeks before Christmas..to 'scare' us all again and also give their Friends in the Big Pharma companies in the US UK & EU lots more £$Cash so that they can continue to produce more vaccines and research money for more vaccines! In the meantime the central banks continue to print money and give it to 'people in the Know!
Indeed, Brett. I also have similar suggestion about all this stuff.

I was short on the Nasdaq and S&P last week..as there is nice divergence now on the Monthly chart.! lol
Yep, was also watching for this. It seems that something big might coming up.

Back