EUR/USD Daily Video, December 06, 2010

Reports question for Sive

Sive,
I studied everything I could get my hands on but couldn't see the big picture of how a professional trader trader looks at and analyzes the market. After looking at your videos the light went on and I am now learning how to use the tools that I have studied.. I can honestly say that the success I'm having now is due to watching your vidoes and listening to you. I want to thank you for helping me because I never had a "mentor" to teach me until I started watching your videos.
I have one question for you, I have looked and can't find a source of real time results of government reports as they come out. Can you give me any advice or recommendations?
Thanks for being a part of FPA...Garth

Hello to everybody, I find some difficulties to understand the meaning of the video, can you exaplain me what he suggest? Thank you to all.

I have one question for you, I have looked and can't find a source of real time results of government reports as they come out. Can you give me any advice or recommendations?
Thanks for being a part of FPA...Garth
Hi Garth
I'm not sure is this what you looking for Forex Factory There is calendar with almost instantly updated news of the day. (just setup your time
zone)

DRPO 7x5? B&B 7x5?

Hi Sive,

Aside from the 3x3 DRPO, is there also such thing as DRPO and B&B for 7x5 MA? Seems the daily chart of EURUSD shows DRPO action for 7x5MA...

Btw, whatever happened to your expert analysis on GBPUSD??

PEACE

Hi Sive,

Aside from the 3x3 DRPO, is there also such thing as DRPO and B&B for 7x5 MA? Seems the daily chart of EURUSD shows DRPO action for 7x5MA...

Btw, whatever happened to your expert analysis on GBPUSD??

PEACE

Well, DiNapoli work contains no DRPO with 7x5 or 25x5. The main reason for that is 3x3 is quick and DRPO is a pattern that based on fear and greed, it needs fast reaction. 7x5 is a longer MA, and additional time lets to make reasonable decisions, and kills emotions. This is not acceptable for DRPO.

Back