EUR/USD Daily Video, December 13, 2010

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Market has stand in the range during the whole week, so we can count on some breakout to one or another way. Here are some possible scenarios of it:

portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Analysis

Hey Sive,

Thanks for a wonderfull video again. I watch and learn from your video's every week and it helps a lot. I'm still a newbee in this business, however fully addicted and watching the forex every day.
So thanks a lot and keep up the good work!

Sytse:D

Sive:

Great analysis as usual. I have been too quick to move on breakouts in the past and have been burned. Your analysis is helpful. Do you have any thoughts on the use of the ichimoku cloud in the higher time frames, i.e Daily and above?

Sive:

Great analysis as usual. I have been too quick to move on breakouts in the past and have been burned. Your analysis is helpful. Do you have any thoughts on the use of the ichimoku cloud in the higher time frames, i.e Daily and above?

Hi, Midas,
Actually, I do not use Ichimoku. If I use it, I also have it in my analysis ;)

Thank You Mr Sive Morton

I really appreciate the work & effort you put into your analysis & posts.
I am grateful for the opportunity to learn so much.

Happy Holiday Season to all!

Video Transcript

hello Sive,

Ihave been trying to view the videos but i have a problem with my connection and it cant view videos. is there anyway i can get the transcript of video with the images? i will be very Glad. i dont want to stay on the sidelines anymore

Thanks My Morten. Always learning from you. looks like markets are listening to you again..hahahahaha.
They are reacting as you predicted (did not mean the break out in one direction or other but the wash and rince to 1.31 region before steep cllimb to 1.34 region)

hello Sive,

Ihave been trying to view the videos but i have a problem with my connection and it cant view videos. is there anyway i can get the transcript of video with the images? i will be very Glad. i dont want to stay on the sidelines anymore

Each video has a text version of it. Look in my root thread "FOREX PRO WEEKLY". Here you can find even more detail analysis (with monthly and weekly time frames). Also I make a daily updates in this thread corresponding to daily videos.

Back