EUR/USD Daily Video, December 13, 2011

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
market now is showing some upward retracement due hitting of intraday Butterfly target. Still, odds suggest that this retracement should not be too deep, at least based on existing price action. After that market should proceed lower - our daily and medium-terms scenario holds well:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Sive,

Thank you for your daily analysis it have been educative and helpful.
But i will appreciate if you can include daily text version of your video analysis because i don't have access to video analysis from my internet service provider(ISP).

Thanks

Hello Sive,

Thank you for your daily analysis it have been educative and helpful.
But i will appreciate if you can include daily text version of your video analysis because i don't have access to video analysis from my internet service provider(ISP).

Thanks

Hi Gody,
daily text version is always provided and posted in current weekly thread. The link to it exist in daily mailing service...
Here is today's update by text:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/sive-morten-analysis/18085-forex-pro-weekly-december-12-16-2011-a-5.html

Hi Sive,
Thanks for Ur good and in-depth analysis.
recently I read some of the chapters in Forex military education course. it is very comprehensive and explicit
thanks to FPA and all everyone that bring FPA to the Public at no cost.
Thanks Felix.

Back