EUR/USD Daily Video, December 16, 2010

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
I think that bearish bias is stronger now and we can use retracement higher for establishing Short positions. Let's look at important levels though:

portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't said thanks for a while...so

Thanks Sive. (and Felix) This weeks analysis is funding a better christmas for my family than would have been possible last week. As each week passes I learn more and all for the cost of an internet connection. I hope to meet you one day so I can shake your hand and thank you for sharing your knowledge unreservedly.

I hope that I may one day be able to pass on the knowledge gained to others as you have done. Unselfishness is a rare commodity in this day and age....you are a glowing example to all that read your posts.

Merry Christmas and a pip filled New Year to all. :)

Thank You

Thanks, Sive, so much for the data analysis. It is helping me train my mind to trade correctly.

Happy Holidays, my friend!!

Loonie

Canadian dollar (Loonie) traded down big today, Dec 17. Any chance of you choosing USD/CDA for an analysis, Sive?

Back