1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUR/USD Daily Video, December 16, 2010

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,
    I think that bearish bias is stronger now and we can use retracement higher for establishing Short positions. Let's look at important levels though:

portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Dec 16, 2010
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. zifx25000

zifx25000 Recruit

techs

very nice techs ... thanks for nice job / jer

3. Vegas

Vegas Private, 1st Class

Haven't said thanks for a while...so

Thanks Sive. (and Felix) This weeks analysis is funding a better christmas for my family than would have been possible last week. As each week passes I learn more and all for the cost of an internet connection. I hope to meet you one day so I can shake your hand and thank you for sharing your knowledge unreservedly.

I hope that I may one day be able to pass on the knowledge gained to others as you have done. Unselfishness is a rare commodity in this day and age....you are a glowing example to all that read your posts.

Merry Christmas and a pip filled New Year to all. :)

4. TDtrader

TDtrader Recruit

Thank You

Thanks, Sive, so much for the data analysis. It is helping me train my mind to trade correctly.

Happy Holidays, my friend!!

5. Dave Hanson

Dave Hanson Private, 1st Class

Loonie

Canadian dollar (Loonie) traded down big today, Dec 17. Any chance of you choosing USD/CDA for an analysis, Sive?