EUR/USD Daily Video, December 22, 2011

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
finally we've got neccesary patterns that hint on downward continuation on daily time frame:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
unconfirmed trend

Hi Sive thanks for your great analysis
hey just wondering when you said unconfirmed uptrend ,what do you need for an uptrend to be confirmed

Hi Sive ,

I follow your videos which are great , but today you mentionned something on the red moving average you use , could ou please tell me if it is a moving average or an indicator ? ,, which a great holiday ,
Regards

Madeinparis

Hi Sive thanks for your great analysis
hey just wondering when you said unconfirmed uptrend ,what do you need for an uptrend to be confirmed

Hi Rod,
to treat trend as confirmed I need confirmation by close price. So, if market penetrates up, say, some MA - I need close above it. Presicely speaking - this is not mine but DiNapoli approach, I just use it.
Hi Sive ,

I follow your videos which are great , but today you mentionned something on the red moving average you use , could ou please tell me if it is a moving average or an indicator ? ,, which a great holiday ,
Regards

Madeinparis

This is MACD Predictor - derrivative indicator from simple MACD. While MACD consists of two lines to generate trend signals - MACDP uses as second line price chart.

Back