Forex EUR/USD Daily Video, December 22, 2020

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

At the first glance situation stands positive on EUR, as we've got as retracement as bullish grabber at once. Still, it might be a bit more sophisticated as new driving factor with the virus in Europe hardly plays out as fast as it has appeared.

Hi Sive, Just a note to say thank you for all your consistent analysis throughout the year, I have learnt a great deal. May I wish you a very merry Christmas and a prosperous New year, Let us hope that 2021 will bring some more consistency to the markets. Cheers.

My Crystal Ball' tells me that i like $/EUR back down at £1.19 area for a Buy!? But i think this will be January.? I am tempted to look for sell opportunity at around current levels..!? i already taken short on Gold...so...i will wait..! :cool:

Thanks Sive
Great analysis as always. I'm looking also at GBP/USD price action in parallel. Eur has responded to the 38 support at 12205....I am looking at potential long entry on Gbp based on Hourly chart 222 Buy at 13330 / 618 support 13307

Hi Sive, Just a note to say thank you for all your consistent analysis throughout the year, I have learnt a great deal. May I wish you a very merry Christmas and a prosperous New year, Let us hope that 2021 will bring some more consistency to
the markets. Cheers.
Thanks a lot, mate and to everybody. I also wish you and everybody all the best, to be healthy (important at current times), stay in touch with your family - they need your support. Take care yourselves and help people around you.
My Crystal Ball' tells me that i like $/EUR back down at £1.19 area for a Buy!? But i think this will be January.? I am tempted to look for sell opportunity at around current levels..!? i already taken short on Gold...so...i will wait..! :cool:
Thanks Sive
Great analysis as always. I'm looking also at GBP/USD price action in parallel. Eur has responded to the 38 support at 12205....I am looking at potential long entry on Gbp based on Hourly chart 222 Buy at 13330 / 618 support 13307

Guys, as you're from UK - what's really going on there? I've heard that rumors a bit overvalued... Or problems mostly in Kent (major export hub), while inside the country there are no big problems?

Hi Sive, the new strain of this virus that seems to be causing all the latest protection measures, both here in the UK and elsewhere, is far more contagious and has actually been known about for some 3 months now. In this time it also has to be all across Europe by now, it is also evident in Australia. The South East of the UK is in strict lockdown and other areas are being considered for severe restrictions. These lockdowns are simply to slow the rate of infection to prevent the hospitals being overwhelmed. The problem will not be solved until the virus has run its course and has nowhere else to go (as with the previous SARS infections). Vaccines can't be given quick enough to change anything soon. Stay safe and enjoy the festivities as best you can. :cool:

Hi Sive, yes I agree the media overplays the seriousness and generally things are OK here in the UK as far as I can see. I feel the Eurocentric clans are manipulating the blockade situation between UK and France precisely at the time Brexit is being negotiated for their own purposes, similar to how the NHS is coerced by the pharmaceutical corporations to manipulate and falsify statistics to further the 'pandemic' agenda.

Back