Forex EUR/USD Daily Video, December 23, 2022

Thank you Sive for all your dedicated work and support, I watch all your updates even when I'm not trading I find your commentary very useful to learn from.

Wishing you and yours a peaceful, prosperous and happy Christmas & New Years - God Bless!

Hi Sive,
It is the only way to thank you warmly through this channel for your daily videos. These are the best on the net. It is always looking forward to a new daily analysis and hopefully we can enjoy it for many years to come.
I wish you happy holidays and above all a healthy future. Thanks Sive!

Good morning,

EUR still can't get started downside action, although bearish activity is rising on GBP and (bullish one) on DXY:

Happy Holidays everyone..! :)

Always time for a 5 minute video. especially if you have a cold' and are stuck indoors!
I have been reading about the Fed trying to get through a $1.5 Trillion stimulus package 'before the xmas'!? :oops:
This could possibly provide 'some games' next week..especially on stock markets and Gold.!

Merry Christmas to all and especially to Sive for not missing a beat even around Christmas. GBPUSD on monthly is showing a huge shooting star - indecision candle, with a very large wick on top-. Setting up a short opportunity, but just like in EURUSD we are waiting for a USD strength to show up to the party.

Back