Forex EUR/USD Daily Video, December 27, 2019

Ha ha! I see you 'changed your Tune'...on the Euro..?? And..what the Hell was that other 'Loony Tune'!? :D
I thought my Computer had opened up some Youtube' channel and i was looking to close all my Tabs..! :oops:
I don't know if you will be able to keep that 'Theme Tune'...!! I may have to Report the FPA' for a 'Breach' of Musical Trading' Standards'.!!!?? :p
But..Anyway..My 'mildly Bullish instinct on the Euro above $1.1070 has come to pass it seems.? :cool:
I will look for an entry early next week because i think if we take out 1..1170 and 1.12 then 1.1290 could be our next destination..!? Spasiba..( Happy xmas everyone ) and please Sign the Petition' for Bob Marley.! lol

Ha ha! I see you 'changed your Tune'...on the Euro..?? And..what the Hell was that other 'Loony Tune'!? :D
I thought my Computer had opened up some Youtube' channel and i was looking to close all my Tabs..! :oops:
I don't know if you will be able to keep that 'Theme Tune'...!! I may have to Report the FPA' for a 'Breach' of Musical Trading' Standards'.!!!?? :p

Yeah! Google becomes too smart and said us that B. Marley track is under legal use only. So, we have had to set something different and free. (To be honest, I've played it on my Korg Krome and recorded) ;) I hope no other problems will be :)))

Back