EUR/USD Daily Video, February 03, 2012

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
yesterday market has moved nowhere. But today we have some important levels and patterns to watch for:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
reversedHeadandshoulders.gif
I see another pattern: a reversed head and shoulder.....what do you think?

Last edited:
View attachment 4751
I see another pattern: a reversed head and shoulder.....what you think?

Hi Sardinian,
Reverse H&S usually forms at bottoms, while current action has formed on top. You can see it if you slightly contract the chart. That's why, In my HO it looks more as just AB=CD pattern. From the other side, this is just different name for the same price action that should follow to this pattern.

Hello Sive.
Could i possible to ask, your Forex Military School consist of how many chapters all in all?
Best Regards

Well, i read your school, carefully, but it is not finished yet, and i would like to know, what is it i can wait for?
All your wrote was benefit, and i hope that there are so much benefit information, benefit chapters, so i asked :D
But i didn't know that you don't want to share this information to the public.
I wish the best for you, and the divine bless your kindly heart.

Well, i read your school, carefully, but it is not finished yet, and i would like to know, what is it i can wait for?
All your wrote was benefit, and i hope that there are so much benefit information, benefit chapters, so i asked :D
But i didn't know that you don't want to share this information to the public.
I wish the best for you, and the divine bless your kindly heart.

Ok, I see.
Well, will it be suitable for you if I say that it was released slighly more than the half now? ;)

It's absolutely suitable for me. I look forward your new lessons, and i hope you will get so much pips today.

Back