EUR/USD Daily Video, February 06, 2012

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
our focus on the start of the week will be on some patterns as on daily time frame as on intraday, since they could become a triggering ones for move to 1.2860:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks thanks, and thanks...

Thank you so much for the wonderful analysis..
wish you a world of GoodLuck..
Sive sir U are d Best...

Hi Sive,

Great analysis as usual. Can you tell me what indicator you use for creating butterfly patterns please.

Thanks,
S

Hi Sive,

Great analysis as usual. Can you tell me what indicator you use for creating butterfly patterns please.

Thanks,
S

Hi Sullyman,
Well, I use only my eyes, hands and head :). You can do this, you need just a little practice, this is not so hard as it may be seems.

hi sive,
thanks alot for your analyse. in the beginning i got a bit confused but at the end i figured out what you mean.
please tell me which indicator you use in the daily chart (green line).
wish you a gret week.
regards,
t

hi sive,
thanks alot for your analyse. in the beginning i got a bit confused but at the end i figured out what you mean.
wish you a great week.
regards,
t

Hi Folks:

Sive use SMA 3 by 3. And the DRPO directional indicator suggest minimum of 8 bars above 3 by 3, then a close below with no more of 3 bars then a close above the 3 by 3 then another close below the 3 by 3 that is when the signals start. I like to enter in the closes retracement of the signal cause the stop should be place above the 61.8 retracement on close. Any more knowledges get the book Trading with Dinapoli Levels". Worth the money.

hi sive,
wish you a great week.
regards,
t

Back