Forex EUR/USD Daily Video, February 06, 2019

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

It seems that EUR stands under pressure and we have to be ready for lower targets:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Everything seems very tricky and almost on a 'Knife Edge at the moment!? I am still holding short on US stocks..but we seem to be at 'Absolute limit' now and at critical levels before we should start to see next leg down!? It makes me worried also when i see the potential of the DAX to reach the 1200 area!? Looking at all other stocks indices..that hardly seems possible.!? Also looking at YEN pairs now...the same...another leg lower is coming..starting this week or next week.! Surely.!? I really need some 'BAD News' Quickly..:p Also people keep talking about CAD weakness..but why am i only seeing 'strength' and 'downtrends on all majors against CAD..still intact.o_O
Approaching neckline of H&S on Gold..also...!? Possible Breakout above 1345 area.?

Hi buddy,
well on DAX, it seems that we are in upside bounce as it has hit oversold on monthly chart @10200. Now I'm watching for 11700-11800 as very probable and potentially, yes, if we will get reverse H&S - indeed it could move above 12000...
Changing of Fed policy provides good background for equities. The question is only in durability, how long this will last.

Hi buddy,
well on DAX, it seems that we are in upside bounce as it has hit oversold on monthly chart @10200. Now I'm watching for 11700-11800 as very probable and potentially, yes, if we will get reverse H&S - indeed it could move above 12000...
Changing of Fed policy provides good background for equities. The question is only in durability, how long this will last.
I can't see how the 'Risk Off' sentiment can last much longer. The charts look 'Heavy'..!? ;-)

Back