EUR/USD Daily Video, February 08, 2011

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
I think that DRPO is still in play. Market currently shows retracement up, and possibily it could be used for enter on the short side of the market.
Let's see, how it could be done. Pay attention to nuances:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
MACD

Hi, what are the MACD settings you've used in the graphs on the vid? cheers..

asdfg

Hi Sive!
your comments are outstanding as usual.
Sive, can you do some comments on stocks or CFD(SP500, Nasdaq, DJ...)?
Are you opened on Money Management? If so,, you can write me on dad_2006@mail.com. I can offer something interested for you.

Hi Sive,
It just happened with the eur/usd the way you predicted. Now I opened the position for short and waiting for the road under.
Thanks again,
:)
Egon

1.3660-70?

I'm going to wait until the 1h charts confirm down trend... Can someone confirm me the MACD Config used in the video? Cheers

Hi Sive,
It just happened with the eur/usd the way you predicted. Now I opened the position for short and waiting for the road under.
Thanks again,
:)
Egon

Hi Egon, may be you're right, but you anticipate the trend shifting to the downside. May be you will get better enter, but the risk is also greater.

Hi, what are the MACD settings you've used in the graphs on the vid? cheers..

Exponential averaging.
8.3897;17.5185;9.0503

Hi Sive!
your comments are outstanding as usual.
Sive, can you do some comments on stocks or CFD(SP500, Nasdaq, DJ...)?
Are you opened on Money Management? If so,, you can write me on dad_2006@mail.com. I can offer something interested for you.

Hi, asdfg
Yes, sure I watch for stock market. Expect S&P at 1350 as a nearest upside target.
Concerning fund managing, I don't think that I'm a right person that you need - This work demands all the time, but I can't dedicate all the time to it, I have a job also...
At least currently.

I Still didn't enter a short... I can still see there's more upside to this trend. Still not sure about an immediate downturn.

This could be a long long night!

Back