EUR/USD Daily Video, February 08, 2011

Fib Extension versus Fib Expansion

Hi Sive

Could you please clarify in which cases of ABC moves you use Fib Expansion, and when - Fib Extension, for the TP (Take Profits) Projections levels.

And - what are the rules for those levels of price projection.

Thanks in advance.

EUR/USD goes down, Sive is going to be right again! He is gonna make $$$ for us again!
Thank you very much.

Egon

PS: Still put the T/P level at 1.34600?

Sive is right again! EUR/USD goes down. He is going to make $$$ for us.

Thank you very much,

Egon

PS: Still put the T/P level at 1.34600

nice one there. Just wait till RSI14, MACD, ADX all turn bearish before entering not forgetting to monitor your Moving Average indicators.

Still waiting and following sive's advice.

I Still didn't enter a short... I can still see there's more upside to this trend. Still not sure about an immediate downturn.

This could be a long long night!

nice one there. Just wait till RSI14, MACD, ADX all turn bearish before entering not forgetting to monitor your Moving Average indicators.

Still waiting and following sive's advice.

Hi:)did ur indicators turned bearsh?i cant set up the macd in mt4...

EUR

Hourly:
Looks like market has formed 3-Drive "Sell" pattern, trend turns bearish. So, possibly this is what we've talked about in the morning... At least we have a pattern, and trend shifting to bearish. But anything is possible

asdfg

Hi, asdfg
Yes, sure I watch for stock market. Expect S&P at 1350 as a nearest upside target.
Concerning fund managing, I don't think that I'm a right person that you need - This work demands all the time, but I can't dedicate all the time to it, I have a job also...
At least currently.
Hi again! No problem.
But i can use on my software S&P500 E-mini March 2011 futures(EPH1). Is your analysis applicable to it? Waht does it mean date March 2011?

Short we go

I entered a short 1.3631 after I'm convinced it confirmed the down trend. Fingers crossed, those big asian banks don't start buying on minor news or last hope for a weaker USD and end the short trend prematurely.

Good luck All..

Thanks Sive again for some great work and please keep us updated as it rallies with your thoughts.

Going up?

Looks like it's grinding up.. There's some talk of large Hedge funds buying EUR? Any thoughts anybody?

Back