Forex EUR/USD Daily Video, February 13, 2023

Thank you Sive, would be watching for a sideway move into Tuesday and wait for the numbers to be out. Only trade I would take is in case of a hot inflation data.

Hi Sive,
On the USD/JPY I see on the weekly and daily chart a nice K area 136,500 for a possible short entry.
Currently I think there are also opportunities to go long until the 136,500 K area. What is your opinion on that?

Hi Sive,
On the USD/JPY I see on the weekly and daily chart a nice K area 136,500 for a possible short entry.
Currently I think there are also opportunities to go long until the 136,500 K area. What is your opinion on that?
Hi mate,
If we would ignore possible BoJ manipulations, you're mostly right, especially about 136.5 K-area and short selling. At the same time, I would say that we have monthly B&B "Buy" and if it starts, market should proceed to 142.50 potentially, although, indeed, it might be solid pullback from 136.5, because it is overbought area as well.

Concerning long entry, is a bit tricky. In general - yes, we have the same monthly B&B "Buy", but I'm a bit uncomfortable with no clear bullish reversal patterns on daily/intraday charts. Overall performance is also very choppy. Besides, price now at 3/8 weekly resistance and potential bearish grabber might be formed. All this stuff makes me think that the entry point on long side is yet to be formed.
jpy_w_14_02_23.png

Thanks Sive for your as usual clear analysis/advice. Also to be alert for the BoJ and weekly major retracement 61.8 142.5
Also another outstanding video on the GBP/USD.... Kaboom :) 1.2260
Thank you!

Back