EUR/USD Daily Video, February 14, 2011

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
I have a bearish bias in general, but in short-term perspective we can see pullback:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great analyse, like always,thanks Mr Morten
I asked about MACDP that you have here on weekly chart before and you told me that in MT 4 there is not any authorized indicator, could you please tell me if it is possible to make something like this MACDP in MT 4 using moving average for example? Thank you

Sive, If it should develop that the EURUSD is in the 2nd drive of a 3-drive buy pattern on the daily and 4 hours time frame on EURUSD after it reaches 1.3380 area, what would be the target of this pattern's move to the upside?

Last edited:
Sive, If it should develop that are in the 2nd drive of a 3-drive buy pattern on the daily and 4 hours time frame on EURUSD after it reaches 1.3380 area, what would be the target of this pattern's move to the upside?

Hi Cosmos,
well, the minimum target of 3-drive "Buy" pattern is a high between 2d and 3d drives

double repo

hi sive

i have been following your threads for a while but am still confused about what a double repo buy/sell is. and when it fails or is confirmed.
also the terms 2 drive/3 drive.

also, the 3x3 ema... i have put on a 3 ema but it does not look like yours.

it would really help me a lot to understand the terms so i can learn to recognise them

Gap Down

What made the market open with a "gap down" this week? I did get caught in the bounce back up to fill that gap....

But good work on these videos I enjoy them as one of my sources for trading.

DFW

Hi Sive,
do you have any private e-mail address on which people from the Forum can contact you on?
Thanks,
Irena

Back