EUR/USD Daily Video, February 14, 2011

Terminology...

Hey Sive,

I too find your terminology a little confusing as I have never heard of 'repo' or 3x3 but value your input and analysis and find it to be of great use so long may you continue... (-;

Alex
PS - Have you ever heard of Dominic Nardone, also a Pro Trader who trades live each day via his Trading Knowledge site? He speaks highly of you and always listens to your analysis each day.

Hey Sive,

I too find your terminology a little confusing as I have never heard of 'repo' or 3x3 but value your input and analysis and find it to be of great use so long may you continue... (-;

Alex
PS - Have you ever heard of Dominic Nardone, also a Pro Trader who trades live each day via his Trading Knowledge site? He speaks highly of you and always listens to your analysis each day.

Thanx Alex
I hear about him just from you, but it sounds interesting. (FPA has already closed one bootleg site that copied our analysis, even with our logos).
Can you give me the link,
particularly, why you decide that he listens my analysis and speaking the same?

Concerning terminology, I've updated a bit glossary. At the same time I can explain this stuff every time, because it takes a lot of time in video.
There are some videos, where I explain market mechanics of DRPO and other directional signals. If you feel, that this trading approach is suitable to you, I recommend to read DiNapoli book.

Thanx Alex
I hear about him just from you, but it sounds interesting. (FPA has already closed one bootleg site that copied our analysis, even with our logos).
Can you give me the link,
particularly, why you decide that he listens my analysis and speaking the same?

Concerning terminology, I've updated a bit glossary. At the same time I can explain this stuff every time, because it takes a lot of time in video.
There are some videos, where I explain market mechanics of DRPO and other directional signals. If you feel, that this trading approach is suitable to you, I recommend to read DiNapoli book.

Morning Sive,

Just read this reply from you after well over a year!

Dominic's link is Trading Knowledge / Education & Advice From A Trader On How To Build A Good Income From The Markets and I don't believe he has ever been reviewed by FPA which is surprising as he has been around for years and is a very good trader. I have been trading with him for about 2 years now and have made profit, which is more than can be said for other services out there. He doesn't charge a fee, just takes 30% of any profit made. The good thing also is if I don't make a profit from his trades, I don't pay him till I do.

From what I gather he doesn't copy what you say, so don't misunderstand me here! Dominic just recommended I listen to you each morning as I like to trade the EURUSD, which is what I have been doing now for some years off the back of his recommendation to follow you.

Alex

Back