1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUR/USD Daily Video, February 17, 2011

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,
    market has reached our 1.36 area and shows some push to the downside.
    But now the main question is - does it just a respect to resistance or start of new move to the downside?
    Anyway, from the probability point of view - trading on the short side is safer now:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Feb 17, 2011
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. tony mau

tony mau Private

Thanks again

Hey Sive

Thanks again, great analysis. hopefully market will move at bit more today. we will se. Have a wonderfull day.

/Tony

3. Billmon77

Billmon77 Recruit

Euro Charts

Hi Sive,
    Thanks for the analysis man. Need all the help I can get. Will watch this play out.

4. Pip Slap

Pip Slap Recruit

Thanks for the analysis Sive!

Can someone explain what to look for when looking at an "ABC Pattern." What determines where A,B and C are located at? What is the significance of it, what does it tell me?

5. dpowen

dpowen Private

Hi Sive,

Can you point me out the study that you regularly sight referring to price action approaching weekly pivot levels 70 or 80% of the time.

I would like to understand this better.

Thanks.

D

6. davedubai

davedubai Private, 1st Class

Breaking above weekly

Dear Sive ,
    EUR has broke above weekly pivot point again and looks like have broken all stops in spike thereafter to 1.3619 however do you mean that remaining above weekly pivot point on daily closing or intraday break above is not good for downtrend ? It has already brake above it and again has new high !! Is there a DRPO in 15 min charts ? What is your outlook for EUR futures? You have discussed it in spot charts please highlight within futures chart if that has more strong signal within. I am short at 1.3604 with stops above 1.3625.

Thanks again for all your efforts in lettng us understand Forex..