EUR/USD Daily Video, February 22, 2012

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
some of you will think that this research a bit boring, but I treat it as some prepearing for further price action and want to discuss with you possible scenarios on daily time frame. If we will be aware of them - we can catch early hint of future moves:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sive

Nothing you ever do is "boring". I have learnt more, about price action, from your videos than I have from all the books and so called guru's.

Keep up the GREAT work.

Graham

Good job Sive..

I think your analisys is very accurate and priceless. I would like to know what are the setup you use in MACD in order to determine the trend.

I think your analisys is very accurate and priceless. I would like to know what are the setup you use in MACD in order to determine the trend.

Hi Getuliogb,
trend is treated as confirmed by close price. So, if MACD lines have crossed by close price - trend has shifted. MACD is indicator of trend.

hi sive morten,i need ur help to read trading figures like :
10:00am NY Time New Home Sales Forecast 315 Previous 307K
ACTION: 385K BUY USDCHF/ 245 SELL USDJPY

My question is how do i read the forcast,previous,action numbers?

Back