1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUR/USD Daily Video, Jabuary 24, 2011

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,

Euro has solid resistance area at 1.3690-1.3730 area.
    So, we can expect some signs of weakness there:

portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Jan 23, 2011
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. Vegas

Vegas Private, 1st Class

GBP??

Hi Sive, You mention in your email that you will look quickly at GBP...did I miss it somwhere? Thanks as ever. John.

3. Vegas

Vegas Private, 1st Class

Found it :)

Hi Sive, my email didnt have a link to the weekly text and I found it with a bit of a search.

Have a great week everyone. ;)

4. 4x4Ever

4x4Ever Private, 1st Class

Good Morning :)

Hello Mr. Morten

Thanks as always for your fine analysis it is very greatly appreciated. I am still trying to learn about these patterns and methods you use and I was hoping you could give me a quick opinion on this. I just ran across this Indicator the other day that I was allowed to download for free. (well at the cost of giving up my email address lol)

What this indicator does is draws Bats & Butterflys & Gartleys on charts for you. So could you tell me if these images below look valid to you? I would greatly appreciate your input on this. I figure this would be a great way to help me learn these patterns if this indicator is really working properly. Thanks for your time and all you do. Have a great day and happy pip'n! :)

Attached Files:

5. cosmos

cosmos Sergeant

what is the indicator you downloaded? do you know the name of it?

6. Michael Orem

Michael Orem Recruit

Hi 4x4 forever. I am deeply involved with trading harmonics and review Mr. Mortons video analysis faithfully. Would you be so kind and to share this harmonic indicator? I use metatrader as my platform for trading. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

7. 4x4Ever

It is called "Elemental Trader v2". Try searching for it.
    I am not affiliated and do not support anything the source of this indicator is selling and do not wish my post to be viewed as advertising which it is not.
    I do not yet know how to plot these formations myself so I am hoping for some validation if it works, because I learned better seeing and doing things then just reading about them. Thanks and have a great day!

8. Tasersam

Tasersam Recruit

The first chart in Sive's weekly analysis is the Cable. Open your eyes.

9. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Hi 4x4ever,
    Well, it seems that patterns are OK, but I prefer to see the price action prior the pattern also.
    Concerning indicator itself - guys, you can exchange with links via e-mail, instead of FPA forum.

10. 4x4Ever

I didn't realize before posting that the snap shots cut off part of the charts. Here's the full view of the GBP/USD chart. Since you briefly discussed this pair and indicated you'll be looking for sell signs then maybe this bearish butterfly pattern will turn out to be valid ;)
    I'm just using this as training tool to help learn and see if the patterns it shows over time amount to anything. Someday I hope to be able to analyse the charts as good as you on my own. Thanks again for all your great teachings and analysis! ~Markus

ps, doesn't it look like an upside down head & shoulders formation is forming now to the right of this butterfly? (it is 4 Hour chart view on spot market prices)

Attached Files:

#10 4x4Ever, Jan 23, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2011