EUR/USD Daily Video, January 04, 2012

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
market now is standing at some kind of crucial point. If it will pass through it, then bearish context will be under question, at least this move on upper will not be normal for bearish invironment.

If market will reverse to the downside, then it will probably create the new low as we expect:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the market found reversal.. ;) although, im waiting for it to hold steady below 1.2978 before i go short... Thanks for another amazing analysis Sive what would we do without you... lose all our money i guess

WHAT A ROLLER COASTER!!!

Hello Sive,

I got into a trade on Sunday evening here in the US waiting for a nice short, I set my SL to high and ended up being taken for a nice ride in the wrong direction! Luckily the market retraced and while at hockey practice last night around 11:30 pm I ended up gaining an extra 30 points over my loss. I forgot that your briefings are not really meant for the Sunday evening trading that starts at 5:45pm and that I should really wait until Monday morning to jump in lol

Love your work Sive!!!

Back