1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUR/USD Daily Video, January 19, 2011

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,
    Let's shift to EUR again. In general, price action was bullish, and possibly market can go up a bit more, to 1.3540-1.3580 area. But further upmove seems blurring currently:

portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Jan 19, 2011
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. tantric

tantric Recruit

Thanks Sive.Greetings.

3. ronyboy

ronyboy Private

Hi Sive

On my MT4 screen chart looks a bit different from yours, why so?
    Also on EUR/USD 4H screen RSI (10) shows divergence. What do you think?

Rony

4. konstantz

konstantz Recruit

Hi Sive,

Thank you for everything. I have one thing that is not clear to me. When you look for a trust on an uptrend for ex. you count only the bull bars or you consider also the bear bars that not penetrate 3X3.

5. Sive Morten

Hi, Konstanz,
    There is no definite clarification for that. Personally I count bull bars and, say, flat bars if they are few between trhust bars. But the major thing is a shape of thrust. If this is just two bars up, then 10 small flat bars and then 2 bars up again, I do not treat it like a thrust move.
    During the thrust we should see real pressure, pushing the market in one direction. In this case, you even can count single bear bars. Because very probable that they are just retracements on lower time frames.

6. Adam Wyn-Roberts

Euro still moving up?

Hi Sive,

I read this on forexlive.com:

Do you agree with this?
    Can we go long to say, 1.37 barrier?

With Respect,

AdamFx42

7. Sive Morten

Hi Adam,
    Well, I can't exclude that possibility. In current video I just want to tell, that, yes, market is bullish, but it overbought, and it will have to struggle for passing through1.3580 area.
    So, if you're bullish - it's better to wait some pullback.

The second thing - USD/CHF has bullish bias. Although EUR and CHF are not 100% correlated currencies, they have a lot of common in moving.
    The scenario that you are talking about assumes that bullish USD/CHF bias should fail in nearest future. May be it will happen, but currently I do not see any signs of that.

8. FreddyFX

FreddyFX Sergeant

pls contact me, Sive.

Sive.

I like to talk to you about a little problem in every spoken presentation you make.
    Can you contact me?
    freddyfx@gmail.com

Freddy