EUR/USD Daily Video, January 20, 2011

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hello everybody,
Today market could show retracement at least to 1.3370 area. So, this could be a nice oprtunity for scalp "Sell" trade:

portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sive!

Thanks for the update ;)

Got a couple of questions:

1. If there was a double bottom, and the price has continue to move up, and then starts to retrace down, and we draw the fib retracements from the focus point to the double bottom - would you consider each fib level a confluence because of the double bottom? Hope the question makes sense!

2. What would you rank your favourite reversal patterns are, and in terms of the strength? e.g. no.1 Double Repo? no.2 Railroad tracks? no. 3 engulfing? etc... What's your top 5?

thanks.. I am learning so much from you! :)

Rony my Boy I'm afraid no one give you MACD Predictor indicator parameters or Oscillator Predictor because this is one of the greatest secrets of modern world :D really

Rony my Boy I'm afraid no one give you MACD Predictor indicator parameters or Oscillator Predictor because this is one of the greatest secrets of modern world :D really

budzik69 maybe you know parameters. :)))

Guys,
In fact, it's much simpler than it seems on the first view. This is not the secret absolutely, I've just thought, that Ronny can surf a forum a bit. I've posted these numbers numerous times already.

Eur/usd

Market has reached the target, that we've discussed yesterday, and looks like indeed is forming the 3d drive currently...

Sorry Sive I'm confused I thought Ronny asking about MACD Predictor .
There is no difference in parameters for DiNapoli Macd and MACD Predictor??
MACD Predictor indicator is in chart window and Macd is in separate window and I think there is no way to show Predictor for example in MT4.

3d drive

Market has reached the target, that we've discussed yesterday, and looks like indeed is forming the 3d drive currently...

Hey sive.

Thanks for your time. Im not following you, the 3d drive is bullish right?

Denmark
Kind Regards T Mau

Sorry Sive I'm confused I thought Ronny asking about MACD Predictor .
There is no difference in parameters for DiNapoli Macd and MACD Predictor??
MACD Predictor indicator is in chart window and Macd is in separate window and I think there is no way to show Predictor for example in MT4.

Well, in fact, MACDP is derrivative indicator from MACD. So, they have the same parameters. Crossing of MACD lines coincides with crossing price line with MACDP.
MACDP shows the price at which trend shifts - i.e. MACD will show line crossing.

Back