EUR/USD Daily Video, January 23, 2012

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
Although daily context holds bullish, market stands at solid resistance that could become reason for some deeper retracement on intraday charts:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to defend Sive today on you tube

Big up your chest for today's trade brilliant dynamic pressure build up to the upside, must admit i had my doubts but i stuck with it as Mr price did not take out the lows of 1.2930 and close. some newbie tried it todday on you tube with some half ass comments had to tell him about himself :) :cool:

Good morning,
Although daily context holds bullish, market stands at solid resistance that could become reason for some deeper retracement on intraday charts:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back