EUR/USD Daily Video, January 31, 2012

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
Currently there might be excellent context for short-term bear trade:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sive,

Thanks again, as always. I have learned a lot from your analysis and from your recommendations. I hope you will continue to provide what I consider to be the best advice available on the EURUSD, and even expand with "intra-day alerts" in the future.

All the best,
Howard

Sive, another good thinking by you. One question: When to re-enter when your stop is taken out? Euro went as low as 13043 today Jan. 31, 2012 during New York session (right at level you said it would most likely go...great prediction by you). I followed your advice & sat & watched. I moved my trailing stop to 13073 (just above the floor traders' S1 level which was 13070). I got taken out. (I'm still very happy). If it's you, do you-renter (euro soon started to dip below 13070)? Tight stop on re-entry (l like normally to place stops 25 tics or pips away). Or do you wait for another day? Or am I trying to get too cute? (trying to think too much? KIS (keep it simple?).

Sive,..l must say you are the bomb,..for me the holy Grail in Forex trading..since l started following your analysis ..my trades have improved significantly from 50% trades to 90% trades as l am more aware of those levels with price action..l trust you will be around for a long while,..if not l will seek n find you where ever you are on the face of the Globe..you are the best thng that has happened to me since l started trading fx since 2008....THANK YOU SIVE N FPA!!!

Sive, what time frame uses daily charts for significant support & resistance levels? 4-hour? Hourly? Both?

Back