EUR/USD Daily Video, July 03, 2012

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
currently market is showing reasonable retracement, so be sensitive to any reversal patterns around 1.2540-1.2580 area. For isntance it could be 1.618 3-Drive Buy:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning Sir
Thanks Sir for your analysis and help...
Sir on weekly time frame its seems like 3 drive buy pattern ,but its not harmonic ,so can i totally ignored that pattern or still i consider it that it may work ?

Thank you Sive for the above report, - in my life you are a ray of sunshine :)

Good Morning Sir
Thanks Sir for your analysis and help...
Sir on weekly time frame its seems like 3 drive buy pattern ,but its not harmonic ,so can i totally ignored that pattern or still i consider it that it may work ?

Hi Hassan,
well, currently I do not have great confidence that it could work. I prefer to see some clearer signs of market exhausting with 3-Drive pattern and more harmony. Also I do not trade based on weekly chart, so this is not so important for me currently. It could become intriguing, if market will break bear flag to the upside.
But if you're long-term trader you should keep a close eye on this pattern, especially because we have Butterfly also as 3d drive.

Hi Hassan,
well, currently I do not have great confidence that it could work. I prefer to see some clearer signs of market exhausting with 3-Drive pattern and more harmony. Also I do not trade based on weekly chart, so this is not so important for me currently. It could become intriguing, if market will break bear flag to the upside.
But if you're long-term trader you should keep a close eye on this pattern, especially because we have Butterfly also as 3d drive.

Thankyou sir, as u always help me to clear my view . its help me to learn more n more :)

Back