EUR/USD Daily Video, July 06, 2012

U are 100% correct my friend Asif..
sive is a mentor who is helping us not a signal distributor......
anyone can use his analysis as a reference, 1st make ur own trading system/plan/style then combine with sive sir analysis
so it will help u a lot..:)
GoodLuck all of my frenzz
Wish u all MANY GREENPIPS"

Thanks Buddy :)

I agree with Asisf, RahmanSL and Lolly.
You are in fx market to make your own decision and your own mistakes.
Unlike Asif, I am a short time trader. Well, I am in the positive territory for the past couple of weeks...
I actually value Siva's posts and the input from this forum greatly - I am learning a lot. I read every Siva's post, even though I am mainly trading Asian currencies.
Cheers

Thank you :))

I am glad Sive is here. Other site's and I use other sites on Forex, don't give this kind of help for the Forex market. Of course I am still a newbie, and I am still learning. The video's are very helpful. But you got to remember, if you think Sive is wrong in some of his analysis and he probably is sometimes, it is up to you, the Trader to have your own plan of action. Sive's video's in my opinion are a roadmap to help you learn the markets. Makes me wonder, since he works for a large bank, that maybe he doesn't want to give you the whole picture, after all who is really in control here. Think about it!

Back